MMA Fighting has released the results of Gamebred Boxing 4 from the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In the night’s main event, Anthony Pettis, a former UFC lightweight champion, took on boxing maestro Roy Jones Jr.
Former UFC champions Vitor Belfort and Jose Aldo also competed in boxing matches against fellow UFC veterans Ronaldo Souza and Jeremy Stephens in the main card. Look below for the latest results from Gamebred Boxing 4, which includes the live blog, highlights, and reactions to the night’s main event:
- Anthony Pettis won by majority decision against Roy Jones Jr.
- – Vitor Belfort won by unanimous decision against Ronaldo Souza.
- – Jose Aldo and Jeremy Stephens fought to a majority draw.
- – Luis Feliciano beat Clarence Booth by unanimous decision.
- – Devin Cushing secured a third-round TKO victory over Damian Marciano.
- – Gina Mazany took the win by majority decision against Pearl Gonzalez.
- – Dillon Cleckler knocked out Josh Burns in the first-round.
- – Bi Nguyen won by unanimous decision against Andy Nguyen.
Looking at the preliminary card, Markus Perez defeated Joe Riggs in the third round via TKO (injury stoppage), and Mandeep Jangra defeated Ryan Reber through corner stoppage in the second round. Meanwhile, fights between Javier Zamarron vs. Roberto Armas, and Danielle Cohen vs. Danielle Wynn didn’t take place. Cade Howell also emerged victorious through unanimous decision against Christopher Wingate, receiving a score of 40-36, and 39-37 for two judges.